Sunday, July 17, 2011

Avery's One Year Photos

Since moving to the California, I knew I wanted to do Avery's one year photo session myself. I really wanted to try a photo shoot at the beach! I like how they turned out, and it was really fun to do. I got a couple of new photoshop actions to give a b&w and vintage effect. I like a few of them in vintage, especially. Here are a few of my favorites (click on any of them to view album):

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Adorable! Love the photoshop effects!

Milisa said...

These are some awesome pictures. You got some great shots!

Egan Metcalf said...

oh so cute! She is getting so big!

Sharon said...

So great... I don't think anyone could have taken better. Try to convince Karen to let you take some of her when you go to the "holy place."