Since purchasing our new camera, I have been extra motivated to improve my photog skills. I watched a course on using the 5D mark III, and then watched a couple more on composition and lenses. The courses are by Ben Long, and I found them on Lynda.com. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to better understand photography. Very helpful.
My only nice lens (the 50mm) is in the shop so I can't play with the new camera yet. So today we grabbed some bread and the canon rebel and went for a drive. We ended up at Lake Cuyamaca. It was a very pretty drive. We stopped at the Julian Bakery on the way home and tried an apple pie. It was really yummy, but the girls only liked the caramel on top of the pie crust. Silly.
![]() |
| I am proud of this composition. Bummed it's not sharper. |
![]() |
| I loved the swirly roots and branches of the these trees. |
![]() |
| These two fed the geese until we ran out of bread and then obsessed over throwing rocks into the water. It was so exciting to watch the circles get bigger and bigger! |
![]() |
| I loved the color of this little boat especially paired with the fall colors. I may have oversaturated. Whatever. |
| Avery took this. I love it! She certainly has a different perspective. |





No comments:
Post a Comment