I flew out to Utah last weekend to visit my Mom. I purchased my ticket a while ago on a Delta sale. Mom is doing great! No feeding tube, no catheter, no oxygen. She does still have to carry around the wound vac, but hopefully she won't need it much longer.
On Saturday my Dad and I took Mom out to lunch at Blue Lemon. It was so yummy! Then we went for a drive up AF canyon. It was a little cold but still pretty. Mom enjoyed the change of scenery.
Then Saturday night my sisters brought us Café Rio and we watched the General Women's Meeting together. It was great to all be together.
On Sunday I attended Sacrament meeting at the rehab center. Mom was pretty sick, too, so we stayed in while she fought nausea. Poor thing. Her digestive system is still such a mess. Hopefully it will improve soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment