Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Advent Calendar

This year I bought a super cute advent calendar. I have never used one before, but I thought instead of toys for each day I would write an activity or service project for me and Emily to do that day together. Have any ideas? I have a few, but not 25. What did you do with your family around Christmas time to make memories?

2 comments:

Gehmlich's said...

Helen,

I have this book called "Traditions" by Kimberly Bytheway and some other lady, but it has all kinds of ideas and suggestions for every holiday and special occasion. I love it and totally recommend you taking a look at it.

As far as service goes, maybe one day you could make some cards for some people who need some extra love. Jakob loves scribbling and putting stickers all over everything.

Robyn said...

Gingerbread houses are super fun, even ones made out of grahmcrackers:) I just google Christmas crafts for kids, and find lot's of fun ideas. Have fun!