Monday, July 19, 2010

She's Here!

Avery Elise Farr was born today. She weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. What a neat day! Emilee had a tough day with 2 hours of pushing just to end up having a c section. She was generous and let us come visit Avery even though she wasn't up to seeing us tonight. It doesn't seem fair for Emilee to have to go through such a tough delivery. Emily seemed really happy to meet her baby sister. Hopefully the excitement will continue when she has to share mom and dad.

5 comments:

Diana said...

That is such exciting news, Helen! Yay! I hope you post more pics soon! Congrats!

Milisa said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. Let me know when things "settle" down we would love to bring you lunch.

Angela said...

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Katie said...

Oh, she is so adorable. Congratulations and I am so happy for all of you!