Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Adoption Letter

We are finally done with our letter and photo collage, thanks to Natalie who made it look presentable. We would love feedback before it starts getting shown to potential birth families. Thanks!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! (Good job Natalie.) I'd totally pick you guys. What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

It looks so fantastic! Good luck.

Jen said...

good luck with everything... My brother just got his second (a little girl)5 days ago... Your pages look great. I wish you the best!

amylouwhosews said...

This is awesome! I want you to be MY mom and dad!

Heather said...

Helen,

The letter is great--both you and Nat did a great job. Best of luck to you all!

Jessica said...

It's perfect! I can't imagine that someone wouldn't pick you!

Jenni Coberly said...

It looks so professional and it's well thought out. I don't know Ryan and I feel like I do a little better through this letter. Good luck with everything!!

Stephanie Brinton said...

I think it is very well done. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best!

Amanda said...

It looks great. Good luck with everything.

Jyl said...

It looks better than perfect! i love it! congrats! btw I love the Christmas card! especially the hat! love ya

Kim said...

I love love your collages, they are sure to stand out. The letter turned out great too, I love how you talk about Emily, but not too much and how you end with you and Ryan. I bet it was a lot easier to do the pictures this time around because you have such a cute little girl to show off!!!!

PhillipsFam said...

this looks great!! I can imagine someone would have an awesomer one!

I need your address when you get a chance!

Jenni Coberly said...

I'm so glad you guys got in to the race. Watch for me...I'll be the one on the side of the road flagging down an ambulance. :) Hope to see you there. Where are you staying?

Jenni Coberly said...

I'm not bringing my family because I want to be able to sleep. I have a room in the Comfort Suites. I got it back in November and it was the last available room. I was so lucky. It has a King size bed and I'm sure we could get a roll away if you guys want to bunk with me. :) There are a lot of people going from here so I'm going to try and catch a ride and then my family was planning on picking me up after the race and then we are going to go spend spring break with my family in SF. Maybe I could hitch a ride to SF with you guys and they could just meet me there instead of going through Moab...I'm just thinking out loud here. I would really love to have you guys stay with me though if you want. We could just all split the cost of the room. That would make it cheap. Let me know.

CRCD Public Information Officer said...

What a beautiful, heartfelt letter! My youngest sister had a kidney transplant and was unable to have children. They adopted Baby Sam in September. I have never seen her so happy.

Congratulations on your next baby!

Leona

Becky said...

that looks great. the problem is now i realize how pathetic mine and zac's is. yikes-we have some work to do. i need some serious natalie-help. kudos to both of you. i know how much hard work goes into this whole adoption process. they really make us work for our babies, huh? i wish you guys the best of luck and hope everything works out for the best. you two are such great parents. emily is so lucky.
we finally got on the website-beta.itsabout....org