I have no idea how you found my blog but I'm so glad you did! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were. Your little Emily is a doll. I'm so happy we can stay in touch better now.
Hi! Your mom has been filling me in on your life the last little while. I'm glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch. Emily is a doll! You guys make a darling family. I'm impressed with your running. I really need to start doing something- I am so out of shape it's pathetic. Take Care! Camille
We've tried again for three years also and it hasn't worked. We even did in vitro twice. I got pregnant and then miscarried at 11 weeks, which was a month ago. It's been a rough few years. I knew infertility must be difficult for people but until it actually happened to me I had no idea how painful it was.
I'm glad you were able to get your sweet Emily, even if she didn't arrive in the way you originally dreamed. It's amazing that once you adopt a baby they just fit and look like they've always belonged!
5 comments:
I have no idea how you found my blog but I'm so glad you did! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were. Your little Emily is a doll. I'm so happy we can stay in touch better now.
Hi! Your mom has been filling me in on your life the last little while. I'm glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch. Emily is a doll! You guys make a darling family. I'm impressed with your running. I really need to start doing something- I am so out of shape it's pathetic. Take Care!
Camille
We've tried again for three years also and it hasn't worked. We even did in vitro twice. I got pregnant and then miscarried at 11 weeks, which was a month ago. It's been a rough few years. I knew infertility must be difficult for people but until it actually happened to me I had no idea how painful it was.
I'm glad you were able to get your sweet Emily, even if she didn't arrive in the way you originally dreamed. It's amazing that once you adopt a baby they just fit and look like they've always belonged!
SOOOO cute! I hope it wasnt too hard on all of you as they broke through!
Hi Helen,
Emily is adorable. Every month I am asking Cassie and Deb how you are doing. I am glad that you have a blog.
Cindy
Post a Comment