Emily overheard me talking about Zion Ponderosa and kept asking me if we could go there. I decided it sounded kind of fun, so on our way back to California we stopped for two nights. We arrived on Thursday evening and had dinner at the restaurant and set up our tent and went to sleep. On Friday the kids attended half a day of kids camp in the morning while I went for a hike. In the afternoon we swam and spent our remaining activity vouchers on the trampoline and pony rides. Then in the evening we went on a Chuckwagon ride to a dutch oven dinner. The girls loved it! We were so tired and so ready for real beds that after dinner we packed up our tent and drove to the Crystal Inn in St. George. It was a good decision and we all slept great there.
 |
| The 6 mile hike to the overlook was not actually 6 miles. I never made it there, but did see this pretty view. Thanks to the kindess of a stranger, I got a ride on a dirt bike back to camp to pick up the girls from camp. |
 |
| Avery only spent her vouchers on the pony rides. She loves horses so much! |
 |
| Emily loves all the activities at camp. She really flew on the bungee trampoline! |
 |
| ready for the zipline. |
 |
| Waterslide. |
 |
| Zipline. |
No comments:
Post a Comment