Sunday, May 22, 2011
An Offer!
We made an offer on a house in Poway today! Here is a link to the listing with photos. We love the neighborhood, schools, and parks. It would also give Ryan easy access to the freeway for work. Across the street is an awesome swim and tennis club, that has a great swim program. I am really excited about that for Emily. We are nervous waiting for a reply from the seller. They are downsizing, so I'm not sure they are really motivated to sell and maybe think we are low-balling them. I don't think we are, but we'll see what they say. We visited the ward today, and it felt very much like Utah. Lots of nerdy mormons :). But, seriously, the people were very warm and welcoming, and there were 13 babies! Avery would have lots of friends. We might, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful home, Helen! I'm so happy for you!
Helen, the house is really cute and is going to look great with those floors. I love the back yard. Patio parties all the time!! I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment