She wants to climb up anything she can, including into the fridge.
She recently became interested in this bunny, which is cute because it matches one her birth mom has.
Here she's been caught, again, destroying the toilet paper roll.
She likes raw oninons?!
She pretty much eats anything. Growing, I guess. This is a new pumpkin turkey chili recipe I tried. It's healthy and she loves it!
6 comments:
It looks like you are getting to that stage where you are busy cleaning up things all day long but at the end of the day you ask yourself, "What have I done today?" and you honestly don't know.
It's so nice to know that my child is not the only one that like to climb on anything and everything including the fridge and destroy TP over and over. Kids, gotta love them!
hi... i know you. :)
you have a beautiful family. what a cutie you have there. she is just precious.
Oh my....raw onions! what a girl!
How fun to see that we are going through the same stages, minus the raw onions!!! Way to go Emily!!!
The TP Thief is the worst! And I hadn't thought to feed Ethan a whole onion... I wonder!!!
Post a Comment