I think I did okay, but won't know how it tastes until tonight. The crust edges could be much prettier, but I gave myself permission to wing it considering it was my first attempt. Anyway, I'm feeling very proud of myself and wanted to share. There may be hope for my domestification afterall!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! Oh, and that is pretty impressive about the pie. Pie crust is hard to make. Don't tell my mother my opinion on the matter, but I figure Pillsbury has put a lot of R and D into their premade pie crust and I really shouldn't let all that work go to waste.
I guess I should explain, today is not my birthday, just the day that I made pie:). Technically, I am 31 and 3/4 or something like that.
That is the best looking blueberry pie I have ever seen. Seriously. I made a pie once. . . and once really was good enough. Now I have purchased some really good ones! Someday when I am not nursing, changing diapers or helping with homework I may try again.
I feel your pain, I have a weirdo husband too! What is it with loathing baked fruit treats?!?
Fruit was meant to be as nature intended: refrigerated
That pie is amazing. I also love your swimming picture. So Cute!
The pie is beautiful. Very well done!
Post a Comment